Since the Madame Alexander dolls are always dressed in costume, some of the dolls featured below were not originally made for Halloween and are not found in the official Madame Alexander Halloween collection. They would still be perfect for certain Halloween themes, theme parties or Halloween gifts, so they are included at Halloween Haven.
It would be fun to give a little girl a Madame Alexander doll for Halloween each year thus creating a doll collection that would always have significance in her life, especially if they happened to be dressed in a costume that compliments her costume choice for each year.
Madame Alexander collectible dolls can also be used for decorating for Halloween. You could use them as a centerpiece for buffet or party table. They would be quite lovely just set around on smaller table tops or counters. They would also make fabulous Halloween gifts to someone special who loves Halloween, or perhaps for the hostess of the Halloween party. They would certainly be pretty in a Halloween gift basket too.
HOW ABOUT A MADAME ALEXANDER DOLL IN YOUR FAVORITE STORYBOOK COSTUME
Madame Alexander’s Storybook Collection Dolls possess charm and beauty. This collection is certain to delight many generations and would be totally appropriate for Halloween.
Alice in Wonderland will start this procession of gorgeous storybook dolls. All of the costumes are beautiful and offer a true representation of the storybook characters we all know and love.
Cinderella from the Madame Alexander Dolls Storyland Collection
* This new Cinderella has a lovely blue gown and silver tiara.
* She is 8 inches and fully articulated.
* Her blonde curls are piled high, and she looks like a princess!
* Cute as a button from head to toe!
Madame Alexander Snow White Doll
Snow White is among the most popular fairy tale princesses. The dress on this doll is designed to look like the dress worn by Snow White in the Disney movie.
* Dressed in satin gown with ribbon trimmed sleeves, a red bodice edged in gold, and yellow flowing skirt
* Measures 8″ tall
* Red bow is tied atop of the dark hair
Madame Alexander Dolls Tinker Bell, Storyland Collection
* A new style Tinkerbell – the ballerina
* This darling Tinkerbell is wearing a green ballet costume with a hot pink tutu
* She has hot pink ballet slippers and a wand
* She has honey blonde hair
Sleeping Beauty is another beloved Madame Alexander doll from the storybook collection.
* Dressed in a lovely light blue satin ball gown trimmed with lace & ribbon. Accented with blue flowers reminiscent of wildflowers in a field.
* Blue flower circlet in her hair
* Measures 8″ tall
Madame Alexander Dolls Fairy of Virtue
Created to compliment the Sleeping Beauty doll, but would be lovely for any dark haired princess.
* Fairy from the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale
* Features brown eyes and brunette flip
* Measures 8″
Madame Alexander Wizard of Oz Collection Dolls
* Dorothy includes plush Toto, straw basket and red sparkle shoes ornament
* She’s 8″ tall with brown hair and eyes
* She is wearing her traditional blue gingham jumper and white blouse and red shoes
(Doll Shown Below)
All of the Wizard of Oz Madame Alexander dolls are beautifully detailed. This would be a really fun collection to emulate over several years, selecting a different character to play each year and collecting the corresponding doll for the appropriate year.
This would also be a neat way for sister or friends to dress for Halloween. Their parents could give them the matching doll as a remembrance of their year they dressed as a Wizard of Oz character.
My Own Madame Alexander Doll
When my sister and I were little girls, my parents gave us each a Madame Alexander doll. They were both from the Little Women collection and we thought they were the most beautiful dolls we had ever seen. We never played with the Madame Alexander dolls, but they graced our bedroom throughout our youth.
The Little Women costumes would be a fabulous theme for a girls Halloween party. Each attendee could dress like one of the characters in Little Women and “Mom” could even dress like Marmee.
I currently have mine displayed in my den. She is still quite lovely. Her internal band broke years ago, probably just got old, so her legs and head will flop if I am not careful. I have been told that there are doll hospitals that can easily repair that for me, but that would mean separating from my doll and we haven’t been apart in over 40 years. I don’t see that happening anytime soon, if ever.
Because I have loved my Madame Alexander doll so much, I believe every girl should have at least one in her lifetime. Because I love Halloween too, I believe I could easily find a spot for one of these lovelies, don’t you?
Madame Alexander Doll Collection
This Exclusive Little Women Set is a limited collection. It includes Marmee, Meg, Jo, Beth, & Amy.
Halloween Madame Alexander Dolls
These dolls were specifically designed for Halloween. The certainly make a great collection and they wear an assortment of costumes. Each is adorable and would be a great addition to any doll collection. They would make a lovely Halloween treat for any little girl, and some big girls too. These dolls will always be cherished as precious keepsakes. Many Madame Alexander dolls have collectors value, but these dolls would be valuable to the recipient whether they ever made a collectors guide or not.
Madame Alexander Halloween Treats Doll
Trick or Treats Wendy Doll
* Wearing a black dress with orange pumpkin appliques and a complimentary orange tulle petticoat, black & white striped leggings finish the outfit in proper Halloween style
* Candy Apples for treats (one in her hand, three on the plate to share)
* 8″ tall
Madame Alexander Pumpkin Patch Pirouette Window Box
Special Occasion Collection, Halloween
* A delightful little dancer in a pumpkin outfit
* She has an orange ballet costume, green ballet slippers, and a green stem for a hat
* She has red curled hair
* She is 8″ tall
Madame Alexander, Witchy Wendy and her Quirky Cat
Special Occasions Collection, Halloween Collection
* 8″ tall
* This darling Wendy doll has long blonde hair, orange eyes and freckles
* She is wearing an orange and black dress with an orange and green hat
* Includes plush cat
The Batty Ballerina
* Black Ballerina bodysuit with silvery cobweb tutu costume
* Fantastic bat ear headband
* Carrying an awesome bat trick or treat bag
* Complete with black satin ballet shoes
Featured in the Introduction
Pumpkin Perfect Maggie
Selected with the student in mind who wants to wear Halloween apparel all day long!
* Maggie with orange hair and a green leafy headband
* Dressed up for Halloween in her pumpkin sweater
* Freckles give her an impish expression